How to supplement the GoPay balance, select the easiest
How to make up for your GoPay balance, choose the easiest one that can really be used as an option. GoPay is an electronic money service in the Gojek app. This payment service can be used to pay for various services from Gojek such as GoSend, GoFood, GoCar and others.
In fact, you can make non-cash transactions with business partners who have collaborated with Gojek. GoPay features are also many examples such as a common function. With a common feature using GoPay, it won’t bother you when you pay when you get together with friends.
In addition to the common function, This GoPay Diary feature is a recap of GoPay transactions for a month, so you can track where the money you actually exceed in the GoPay app is. Users who use GoPay as a transaction tool will receive a report once a month via email.
You don’t need to worry when you recoup your GoPay balance, choose the easiest one, as GoPay is dedicated to maintaining users’ safety. GoPay has different technologies and constantly strives to maintain the security of balances, transactions and personal data. Here’s how to make up for the balance of GoPay.
How to overcome the GoPay balance through a driver
One way to compensate for your GoPay balance is to compensate through a driver.
If you want to make up for it through GoPay, you must first make a Gojek order. You can order GoCar, GoRide, or GoFood. Supplementing the balance cannot only go to any rider, such as meeting a driver on the road and wanting to make up for it, but you need to make an order.
Once you have made an order for one of Gojek’s services, immediately transfer it to the driver if you want to transfer the GoPay balance. You can give cash to the amount of GoPay you want to transfer. If the driver says you have made compensation, you can check if your balance has increased or not.
To check your balance, you can click more on the main page, and then click on history. Usually, there is a message in inbox if you have successfully obtained the balance along with the nominal amount. Make sure again when the balance is added.
Unlike how to upgrade your GoPay balance, choose the other easiest , supplementing the balance through the driver is free, so you can save more, except that the minimum balance to supplement from the driver is only IDR 25 thousand.
Supplement ing GoPay balance through a minimarket
In addition to topping your GoPay balance through the driver, you can also compensate your GoPay through a minimarket. Goyek has collaborated with several minimarkets to complement balance, including Alphamides, Alphamart, Dan + Dan, Pegadayan and Lawson. You can select these minimarkets.
Upon arrival of the minimarket, How to recoup the GoPay balance, choose the following easiest is to explain tothe checkout if you want to supplement the balance for the customer, and then transfer the mobile number you use and register it in the Gojek app.
The nominal choice to supplement balance through minimarkets starts from 20,000 thousand idridri to 500,000 thousand. After charging, pay according to the desired nominal. To make up for it through a minimarket, you must pay an administration of only 2 thousand thousand.
Later, the cash ier will reimburse your account before leaving the minimarket, take care again if your nominal balance increases according to the nominal you paid. To check it, you can click more on the main page or search for history.
Top Up GoPay Balance through bank
You can also recoup your balance sheet from a bank, there are several banks you can use as an option to recoup your balance sheet. You can choose a bank according to the bank you are currently using. Supplementing the balance can also be from ATMs, mobile banking and others, here’s how to make up for the GoPay balance to choose the easiest in its entirety:
- Via BCA. You can upgrade it through an ATM, select the transfer menu then enter BCA Gojek Virtual Account 70001 followed by your mobile number, enter the amount you want to fill in and complete the charge. In addition, you can also make up for them using One Click, m-BCA, and Click BCA.
- Through Mandiri Bank. If you have a Mandiri Bank account, and you want to compensate using an ATM, you can choose the payment menu, then e-Commerce, and enter the company code, namely 60373, followed by the mobile number that is registered in the application. In addition to using ATMs, you can use internet banking as well as mobile banking.
- Through Bri Bank. If you can choose other purchase transactions through BRI Bank, enter the code 301341 followed by your phone number.
- How to compensate for your GoPay balance choose the easiest through BNI Bank. and finally on various payments, enter the code 9003, the code is the code of Gojek, and then enter your mobile number, finally enter the amount of GoPay you want to recoup. and SMS banking.
- Through the Jam Bank. If you go through an ATM at Permata Bank, you can choose the transfer menu, and then go to your permatabank account and enter the company code. Gojek’s company code is 898 and is followed by a registered number. Enter the nominal one and follow the on-screen instructions.
Compensation from fellow GoPay users
The easiest way to recoup your GoPay balance is to compensate fellow users.
If you want to upgrade your account, in the GoPay menu section, you can click more, and then select an upgrade and upgrade now. Photograph the ID you have, and don’t forget to take a selfie along with your ID clearly. Click to submit the document and you just need to wait for the next verification process.
If the verification process is successful, you will later receive a notification by upgrading this account, how to upgrade the GoPay balance.
To make a transfer from a fellow user, you can enter a phone number or use a QR code. After choosing one of the two, enter the nominal you want to send and remember to write a message or note. Click on payment and enter your ID card. When the transfer is successful, you will receive a notification later,
GoPay really provides convenience, in addition, the way you register for GoPay is also easy, you just need to download the Gojek app, then you can use gopay services directly. When you want to use them, remember to confirm your data first by making up for your GoPay balance more easily .